At Nuwaru you have the freedom to work on your own terms within our ecosystem
You may not be looking now, but we’re always looking for new partners and specialists interested in a fresh approach. With your wealth of experience, hard earned in your career to date, you can re-define what matters to you in life and change from a traditional professional environment to a career that is largely defined by your own terms, with all the benefits this brings. Nuwaru extends a warm invitation to explore an exciting partnership opportunity within our thriving ecosystem of this fast-growing firm.
What You Bring:
- A visionary approach and a passion for Tax and client service excellence.
- Proven experience and expertise in corporate tax or other tax specialisations.
- Leadership skills to drive your practice successfully.
- A desire to control your own environment, revenues, and level of client work within a collegiate team of similar minded supportive professionals, while developing lasting client relationships for the future, and having the flexibility to pursue your own non-tax roles, and interests.
What We Provide:
- Collaborative ecosystem: Become part of a dynamic community of like-minded professionals opening doors to collaborative opportunities, including large clients and projects, with the space to think deeply, share ideas with your peers, and shape solutions for clients. As more partners join, we combine our networks and share in the value.
- Experienced and diversified team: Join a team of the best and brightest tax minds in the industry. We also have one of the largest breadths of experience of tax specialists in Australia. Thus, no matter what your background, you have the confidence to take on any challenge, with a diversified team around you that can undertake the most complex and/or specific tasks.
- Leverage your work: Access to Nuwaru’s onshore and offshore team members, from consultants to managers to work with you, manage and execute your jobs.
- Technical support: Access to Nuwaru’s technology and research tools, monthly technical training and CPD, as well as the expertise of our managers and staff, ensuring that quality client service is never compromised.
- Infrastructure and technology: Registered Tax Agent and CA Firm, sophisticated yet simple to use online billing system, fast payment processing, financial reporting for each Partner, insurances, secure cloud storage, cyber security, shared office space and meeting rooms in Sydney CBD.
- Administrative support: Firm administration and management taken care of by Nuwaru, while you benefit from our sales and marketing support function and fee referral system. We also provide our standard engagement agreements and letterhead documents library to assist you in easy and standardised client engagement and delivery of your services.
- A fee structure geared to the benefit you derive: Our firm fee is a % of your recovered billings, providing clarity and certainty, and a direct link to the benefits you derive from Nuwaru.
How to Express Interest: If you would like to have a closer look, let’s have an informal chat. Click on the button below to share your contact details.
About Nuwaru: We have a unique blend of former Big 4 Partners and Tax Directors from large multinationals, giving us the technical horsepower coupled with real commercial experience and acumen to help better identify, manage, and resolve tax issues the way they should always have been done.