Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Passionate about tax and looking for a change from the everyday? Join the team!
Are you seeking a change from a traditional Tax Consulting or an in-house Tax role? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you in a big 4 role looking for a change from the everyday?
Nuwaru is a professional services tax consulting firm that integrates tax consulting with innovation to help transform the tax functions of our clients.
About The Role
In this new opportunity as Tax Manager you will be responsible in ensuring the delivery of a varied and challenging range of tasks from tax advisory, tax compliance, business advisory and technology implementation for our clients.
- Support our corporate tax, funds management and specialist tax partners with respect to client tax lodgement and compliance deadlines, including work in relation to income tax, GST and FBT.
- Working with Nuwaru partners to provide support for the corporate income tax provision and tax accounting processes for our clients, which may include secondments to those clients.
- Working with Nuwaru partners to provide support and assistance on governance and tax reviews of clients.
- Provide support and assistance to research tax matters for our clients and assist with drafting of advice.
- Be involved in technology implementation and build outs for our clients.
- Involvement in marketing and business development initiatives.
- Ability to provide insight into clients’ tax needs and identify any process improvements.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or commensurate practical experience. Other professional accreditation is highly desirable (i.e. CA, CPA).
- 3-6 years of experience in a corporate, financial services or taxation environment. Big 4 and commercial TEA (tax provision) experience is an advantage.
- Sound demonstrated and technical understanding of Australian corporate tax legislation and compliance matters.
- Strong interest in technology and software is desirable. Familiarity with tax software-based business products (such as TR OneSource or CCH Integrator).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
At Nuwaru, our people and our collective experience are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Competitive package
- Collaborative and collegiate team culture
- A progressive co-working environment that offers ongoing flexibility and a work from home policy.
- Learning & development opportunities: Monthly tax technical training sessions and career ongoing learning and development.
- Technology focus to help future-proof your career
Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the future of the tax profession. Apply now via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2923482238/
We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.